Friday 4 June 2010

My cup overfloweth

I'm so excited to be having some time off from work.  It's not the best time to take off as I have a big week in Finland ahead of me but hey ho, the prospect of time in the garden and time in the craft room is most irresistible.

Had a quick trip into York with big sis this morning - such delights to be had, not enough parking paid for - oh what  shame, I might have to go back.  And joy - I have plenty of time to do so!  We did a pretty good job in three hours and a refreshment stop at Little Betty's, mind you.  More on the trip and the finds later.

Youngest son deposited at the station for a trip south to see his father, the prospect of no meals to cook this weekend, lots of sunshine forecast, a cache of crafting supplies and a myriad of ideas to put into practice fills me with such happiness and anticipation.

My scraps cushion is finished  - it ended up a little bigger than planned....



Want to see the other side?



I've been sitting in the last of the evening sun, sipping a glass of chilled white wine experimenting with a couple of ideas I have for my Fondantkiss boudoir swap- does life get much better than this?

Happy weekend!

3 comments:

  1. Oooh did you have a fat rascal at Betty's ? Really like the cushion, love the stripy back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scrambled egg and bacon muffin - brunch :) Favourite colour?

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhhhhhhh.....wonderful! sounds like absolute heaven.

    I LOVE the cushion!

    Kath
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks - I love to read your comments x