Wednesday 18 February 2015

Bye Baby Bunting...

Whilst rummaging around in my craft stash, pretending to be sorting it out I came across some yarn that I've had for an age but didn't really know what to do with it, not having enough to make anything of note.  Then inspiration struck.... a little project for sitting in front of the telly with, in particular the new JK Rowling series, A Casual Vacancy, which I had heard so much about.....something not too taxing...

The bunting didn't take me long to do... finding a needle small enough to go through the bead hole but large enough to fit the yarn through was more of an ordeal..  had to get the pliers out to pull the needle and yarn through the teeny tiny hole...


But quite happy with the finished result.

Oh yes, all those cds .. must get those digitised some time soon ... that's ideal button jar storage space :)  As for A Casual Vacancy - maybe it's just me but I thought it was a load of old tosh, not a single character I liked - apart from maybe the guy who died.  I shall not be watching next week.

Son number three is coming home for a short break today so I was up early to bake a little something for him.  Chocolate and orange cookies, made with love.

oh and some shortbread and a citrus yoghurt cake...


Well, who needs sleep?

Jules
x





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks - I love to read your comments x